Untertitel: Paatanjali – Aphorisms and Vyaasa commentary with original Sanskrit text and transliteration with lucid English translation and Vedic commentary
Yoga is the science of liberation for the soul. It is not only the science of liberation but also is the path to achieve physical and mental health as well as peace of mind.
Aphorisms of seer Patanjali teach the path of overall physical, mental and spiritual development for the human beings.
Salient features of the present book are:
- 1. Transliteration of Yoga aphorisms and Vyaasa commentary.
- 2. Word-by-word translation of Sanskrit text of Yoga aphorisms and Vyaasa commentary.
- 3. Supported by the meanings and comments given by Swami Dayanand on various aphorisms in his books.
- 4. Explanation of Vyaasa commentary, as per inner-testimony of Vyaasa commentary.
- 5. Vedic commentary on Yoga aphorisms is based on Vyaasa commentary and supported by various testimonies from Vedas and Vedic scriptures.
- 6. Explanations of attainments are purely on the basis of Vyaasa commentary, and supported by the testimonies of Vedas and Vedic scriptures.
- 7. Abrogation of misconceptions with regard to various attainments, in order to understand the real form of these attainments.
- 8. Explanation of ultra-cognitive trance with special reference to cognition of soul and God, supported by the testimonies of Vedas and Upanishads.
- 9. Practical guidance for practitioner of Yoga to achieve trance.
- 10. Detailed step-by-step guidance for achieving salvation in the last 10 aphorisms, as per inner testimony of Yoga and Vedas and Vedic scriptures.
Aus dem Inhalt:
- Guide for transliteration
- Publisher’s note
- Chapter 1 – On trance
- Chapter 2 – On means
- Preface to chapter 3 (Attainments)
- Chapter 3 – On attainments
- Chapter 4 – On emancipation
- Appendix 1 – Yoga aphorisms